Compensation: $75,000 per year / BOE
Employment Type: Full-time
The Superintendent position will manager and control assigned projects, including overseeing field operations, site safety, productivity, schedule, quality work, and trade contractor and supplier coordination and work in conjunction with the Project Manager leading the project team. A Construction Superintendent must be able to understand the blueprints, regulations and building codes. These individuals must also possess excellent communication and leadership skills. The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good constructions safety practices with all on site activities. Maintains the job site office and closes out the project.
- Orchestrate a plan from the beginning of construction to completion of the project, including accurately projecting construction activities for scheduling purposes.
- Build and maintain a project schedule.
- Open job site at the beginning of the day and securing it at the end of the day.
- Interpret drawings, details or drawings, and specifications.
- To examine the contract drawings, specifications and addenda for design deficiencies, impractical details and possible code violations, and to bring these to the attention of the Project Manager who will review them with the Architect.
- Manage all punch list items and insure that all outstanding items for the job are completed on time.
- Planning and organizing per day for project workload, supplies and labor needs.
- Review project schedule with Project Manager to determine priorities.
- Organize workers and make sure they are performing as required.
- Ensure that quality is preserved in the constructions process.
- Some weekend and night work depending on project requirements.
- Submit all documentation:
- Daily logs
- Daily Progress Photos
- Team Time Cards
- RFI's (Request for Information)
- Change Order write ups
- Weekly Safety "Toolbox Talk"
- Final close out documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Valid Driver's License and Insurance
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledgeable in building and construction
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the team
- Capacity to handle pressure
- Ability to supervise
- Ability to schedule and multi-task
- Ability to travel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to problem solve
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job including the ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, the ability to climb ladders, negotiate construction work areas. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Click HERE To Apply