Assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules.
Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms. Apply sealants or other protective coatings.
- 1+ years solar mechanical installation experience preferred
- Must be able to pass federal background screening and acquire base access
- Must supply all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Maintain the cleanliness of job site.
- Perform other duties determined by Management and Crew Lead.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs repeatedly without assistance
- Must be able to stand and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in extreme environments and conditions (hot sun, cold, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders/stairs and work on rooftops.
- Drug/alcohol-free workplace
Click HERE to Apply Now