Summary of Responsibilities
The primary purpose of this job is to provide all departments with materials and equipment needed to perform construction projects. The delivery driver will work a combination of regular, swing, and overnight shifts as needed each week to accommodate as many deliveries as possible. Assistance in loading and unloading will be required. Forklift experience is required for loading and unloading palletized material. Use of electronics and a limited understanding of web-based applications and software is required. The delivery driver will have a clean driving abstract for the past 5 years and is expected to maintain same level of safety and compliance with all traffic laws at all times.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures material is delivered on time.
- Ensures material is delivered undamaged.
- Morning, day, and night deliveries will be required.
- Cleans and maintains all shared company vehicles.
- Assists in check in/out process for shared vehicles.
- Assists in cleanliness at job site for packing material and debris.
- Assists in unloading and loading materials.
- Assists in construction activities as needed if on a job site.
- Must personify our core values- Unity/Professionalism/Reliability/Integrity/Drive/Excellence.
- When presented with a challenge remains positive and respectful.
- Works well with all personnel and with small and/or large team.
- Ability to work with limited or no supervision.
- Remains in constant communication with Warehouse/Logistics Manager
- Communicates with any administrative staff when necessary.
- Flexible in scheduling and willingness to work when on job projects.
- Able to work after hours and night shifts for our open store and site conditions.
- A natural desire to seek out continuous improvement in their work with respect to the project and the crew.
- Remains organized with the ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities.
- Clean driving abstract for 5 years.
- Drug and alcohol free.
Skills and Education
- 5+ years delivery driving experience desired.
- Forklift experience desired.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $15.00
Click HERE to Apply