Summary of Responsibilities
The Door Technician must be an excellent communicator and problem solver, with the ability to work under pressure. Door Technicians can come from any field as long as they have the desire and ability to learn door installations. Door technicians are required to perform repair, maintenance, and installation on storefront aluminum, storefront glass, hollow metal, sliding and swing automatics, rolling grilles and gates, automatic pedestrian and security shutters. Strong verbal and written communication skills are must for all technicians and the ability to write up a quote and troubleshoot problems is part of daily tasks. Use of media as supporting documentation (photos and video as needed) is required and the ability to document issues/repairs accurately and precisely is a primary responsibility. Must be able to use Smartphone, iPad, or tablet computers and experience in MS Office applications is a plus.
Essential Job Requirements
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible work schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to travel (must have all documentation required)
- Pass Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Abstract
- Have own basic tools (i.e. hammer, drill, pliers, screwdriver, etc.)
- Positive Attitude, team player, and hardworking
- AAADM Certification is a PLUS
- Must personify our core values- Unity/Professionalism/Reliability/Integrity/Drive/Excellence.
- When presented with a challenge remains positive and respectful.
- Works well with all personnel and with small and/or large team.
- Ability to work with limited or no supervision.
- Remains in constant communication with Department Manager
- Communicates with any administrative staff when necessary.
- Flexible in scheduling and willingness to work when projects demand it.
- A natural desire to seek out continuous improvement in their work with respect to department.
- Remains organized with the ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities.
- Drug and alcohol free.
Skills and Education
- 5+ years construction/trade experience desired.
- MS Office application knowledge desired.
- AAAD certification desired.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $20.00
Click HERE to Apply