The Assistant Account Manager role is to assist the Senior Account Manager in maintaining a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and vendors, logistics, material procurement, scheduling, competitive bidding, and invoicing. Account managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations in a fast paced environment.
A successful Assistant Account manager should collaborate with the Senior Account Manager to achieve monthly sales targets and grow our business.
- Assist as the Senior Account Manager in any and all matters specific to your customer portfolio
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and vendor relationships
- Negotiate contract and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted relationship with key accounts and team members
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs
- Communicate clearly the progress of task internally and to clients
- Develop new business with existing and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed monthly sales targets
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities with upper management
- Assist with high severity requests or escalations as needed
- Proven work experience in Customer Service
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve and negotiate
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple task at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click HERE to Apply