Scope of Work
Work and responsibilities will consist of managing all electrical workers, installations, alterations, additions, service call, and repairs of all company commercial electrical work.
The ability to lead a successful and well-functioning electrical team. Must be able to perform, and direct all electrical tasks with little or no supervision. Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire terminate cable, install and trouble shoot control wiring from drawings. Demonstrate experience factors exceeding an Journeyman Electrician, and must excel on rough-in work, finals, and material assessments.
- Hawaii Electrical Journeyman License is required.
- 5– 10 years of direct electrical commercial installation experience
- Must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time and willing to climb ladders, stairs, and work on rooftops.
- Must have a complete set of hand, and personal tools.
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional and positive demeanor.
- Willing to travel (inter-island) for periods of up to 3 days.
- Color Vision: Journeymen electricians work with colored wiring and must be able to identify them by sight.
- Troubleshooting: must be able to find the root cause of issues and think logically about solutions.
- Critical Thinking: When diagnosing problems, Journeymen electricians must think critically in their process of repairing the issue.
- Mechanical Skills: Journeymen electricians read blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical parts.
- Install feeders.
- Wire and conduit sizing proficiency
- Switchgear and device installation and termination.
- Layout and preparation for installation.
- Underground layout and rough-in.
- Motors and controls, and trouble shooting.
- Possess skills of lower job titles (Apprentice Journeyman Electrician).
- Fully comprehend Electrical theory and NFPA 70 National Electric Code.
Job Type Full-time
- Hawaii Electrical Journeyman License
- 5-10 years of direct electrical commercial installation experience
Hawaii Unified Offers: Competitive Pay • 401K / Retirement Plans • Paid Vacations • Paid Sick Days • Comprehensive Health / Dental / Vision • Friendly and Fun Work Environment • Company Outings / Parties / Luaus • Family Oriented Atmosphere.
Click HERE to Apply