We are currently seeking qualified HVAC technicians to perform PM service and reactionary maintenance and repair for commercial systems throughout the state. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience on commercial systems of varying sized and be able to perform the following:
- Replace filters on cooling equipment
- Check condition of belts and pulleys and replace as needed
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Check refrigerant charge and inspect for leaks if charge is low
- Clear drain lines and pans
- Check electrical connections
- Check operation of fan and blower motor and adjust if needed
- Lubricate motors, bearings and other moving parts
- Check operation of thermostats and other controls
- Check for adequate air flow
- Remove old or broken units
- Installation of new systems to include rooftop and split units
- All other installation, repair, and maintenance associated with A/C units
$35.00 + per hour based on experience and qualifications
Full Medical (via HMSA or Kaiser), Dental, and Vision benefits.
401k optional enrollment with company match up to 4%.
Company work vehicle provided.
Tools and equipment budget, amount TBD
Click HERE to apply.